I build brands and websites for good people doing cool things.
I’m Dave LaTulippe, a brand designer from NY, currently living in Chicago. Over the past two decades, I’ve worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs, artists, and small businesses to bring good ideas to life and to market.
Here’s a brief list of projects and platforms I’ve created with my business partner, Jeff Sarris:
- SPYR, a custom brand development agency.
- BYLT, a digital marketplace for entrepreneurs
- Minimalism, A Documentary About the Important Things (Executive Producer)
- Kidney Stone Diet, an educational platform for kidney stone formers.
- Nerdy Media, a Chicago-based non profit co-founded with La Toia Brown.
- Paleo Porn, an educational platform focused on eating real food.
If you have a project you want to get off the ground, whatever it is, I’d love to hear about it. Hit me up through the form below.
“OMG!!! I love it so much. It’s exactly what I envisioned and I love the simplicity. Wow. That’s about all I can say right now. Wow.”
– Carol Fant, One Brave Cowgirl
Email me and let’s talk about your project. I don’t do much social media-ing these days, but when I do, I do it on Instagram.